Parker Braun Appreciation

Let's throw a parade because our best OL is playing past the whistle and gets his *** whipped. Both players were in the wrong, one of them just got the better of the other. But at least he has a pulse and some fire unlike a lot of the others, we'll take effort at this point.

I'll duck now. He was doing everything the right way blah blah blah and wasn't getting beat all day blah blah blah.

View attachment 4191
Why do you say he was playing past the whistle. It looks in the video that the Clemson player was engaging him past the whistle, and he simply re-engaged.

Milwaukee

Banned
Watch it again. I've watched it a dozen times, both of the players were in the wrong. Clemson player deserved a hands to the face, but we shouldn't be patting ourselves on the back for that crap that was after the play. Braun is much better than this thread. If you wanna post a video of him trucking open a hole that'd be great, but this is just us looking for something stupid to be excited about after getting dominated all day. Woo-hoo a player got mad after the play was over. Should we make t-shirts?

Deleted member 2897

I'm shocked the team coached to stick fingers in people's butts and armbar QBs would be so cheap. Refs need to call Clemson on this crap without having to be petioned or they'll keep doing it.

Yup. Clemson had the game in hand, yet were playing dirty getting multiple personal fouls. Dabo put his starters back in and threw long bombs with 4 minutes left. Someone definitely pissed in Clemson’s cereal. They usually don’t play without class like that.

Deleted member 2897

Watch it again. I've watched it a dozen times, both of the players were in the wrong. Clemson player deserved a hands to the face, but we shouldn't be patting ourselves on the back for that crap that was after the play. Braun is much better than this thread. If you wanna post a video of him trucking open a hole that'd be great, but this is just us looking for something stupid to be excited about after getting dominated all day. Woo-hoo a player got mad after the play was over. Should we make t-shirts?

Uninstall.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Let's throw a parade because our best OL is playing past the whistle and gets his *** whipped. Both players were in the wrong, one of them just got the better of the other. But at least he has a pulse and some fire unlike a lot of the others, we'll take effort at this point.

I'll duck now. He was doing everything the right way blah blah blah and wasn't getting beat all day blah blah blah.

View attachment 4191

This is a great example of one of the many problems in this country- the politicization of literally everything. your politicizing college freaking football talk dude, give it a rest.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

I think this deal and Parker’s reaction is getting a bit blown out of proportion but.....I’m not seeing what Braun did that was bad.

If that dude had ripped my helmet off like that I probably wouldn’t have held up and would probably have done something to get penalized for.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 4191

Somebody ripping off your helmet is getting your arse whipped? Interesting.

GTjunkie

Jolly Good Fellow

I know this is an appreciation thread for 75, but this crap is uncalled for.
Whip the guys *** lined up across from you and don't take cheap shots.

THWG

Helluva Engineer

I know this is an appreciation thread for 75, but this crap is uncalled for.
Whip the guys *** lined up across from you and don't take cheap shots.

What are you talking about. Braun and Searcy were the only two going after that ball with any urgency. The dive on the pile was a little late, but for all he knew, the ball could have still been loose.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Parker plays with fire and thru the whistle. He is a gifted athlete and a great young man. I don't believe driving a guy off the ball thru the whistle, then having a second guy hit you from the side and a guy ripping off your helmet is " getting your *** whipped". I also don't believe diving into a "fumble pile" before the whistle blows is playing dirty. Its trying to be in the mix and recover the ball.

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
As a non-family member and also not personally connected to another player… It’s absolutely beautiful to see! It’s almost impossible to see where some of you guys come up with this stuff to b**** about! Nobody is happy with where we are right now, but I know our boys and our coaches aren’t going to stop fighting to get better and more dialed-in!

Coach and Flea-it’s an honor to watch your boys play this “game” with such amazing passion! I hope and pray that they will both have the opportunity to turn their many years of passion and hard work for the game into a career!

Also honored to have your families as part of our family here at GT!!

Lots of season left...THWG!