Other NCAA Regionals

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Possibly slowest hook ever in this Oregon A&M game.

Coach let pitcher walk 6 batters in inning before pulling him. 4 of those walks were with bases loaded. They didn’t even have someone warming up until the third.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
The ejection was on the runner on second base, wasn’t even on the guy who hit the ball. It was an outrageous ejection.
It wasn't an outrageous ejection. The runner reached out and touched the home plate umpire and was ejected by the crew chief and confirmed by review, not by the home plate umpire. Touching an umpire is a 100% ejection rule, as it should be.
I do agree though the home plate umpire made some dubious calls during the game.

Poodletop

Georgia Tech Fan
Worst meltdown I’ve seen in a long while. Oregon pitcher literally couldn’t throw a strike. Oregon coach leaving that kid in was child abuse.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
It wasn't an outrageous ejection. The runner reached out and touched the home plate umpire and was ejected by the crew chief and confirmed by review, not by the home plate umpire. Touching an umpire is a 100% ejection rule, as it should be.
I do agree though the home plate umpire made some dubious calls during the game.
In all my years watching baseball I've never seen an umpire fail to know he was touched by a coch or player. That's a first for me. Luckily the Crew Chief saw it and let him know.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
A lot riding on this game tonight. A chance for NCSU to step up to the plate in prime time and put those leg humping $ECheats down!
Go Wolfpack!
Clemson is the only super Regional host to not get to the College World Series. The other 6 series (3 ACC, 3 SEC) made it and UGA still has a chance to make it 7 out of 8 Super Regional Hosts winning. The latter I am obviously NOT rooting for.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Clemson is the only super Regional host to not get to the College World Series. The other 6 series (3 ACC, 3 SEC) made it and UGA still has a chance to make it 7 out of 8 Super Regional Hosts winning. The latter I am obviously NOT rooting for.
6 out of 8 aligns with historical average for Super Regional hosts. Let's make it happen.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
nc st leaving a lot of opportunities on the bases. Just like GT, they will pay for that unfortunately