Only off topic coversations!

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Some days, there is nothing I would rather eat than a wedge of buttermilk cornbread with butter ! It always brings back memories of my Mom and growing up "down south ". Add some black-eyed peas with collard greens and you are living well !
I’d rather have the cornbread and black-eyes peas with turkey, chicken, or roast beef. 😁

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
So, now that we’re in that off-season between the bowl early signing period and the start of spring practice, what is our defensive coaching staff doing day-to-day? [Please, no more cornbread recipes…]

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
So, now that we’re in that off-season between the bowl early signing period and the start of spring practice, what is our defensive coaching staff doing day-to-day? [Please, no more cornbread recipes…]

Well, as spring approaches and temps rise as we approach Spring Practice, they might switch to a less dense bread option. Maybe top it with strawberries...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Go ahead, open the box, I bet there's a cat in there. If not, there's whiskey.

jack daniels cat in a box GIF

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I think our defensive coordinator is the perfect complement to the staff CBK has put together.

Reminds me of a little beach town near Scarborough Maine. One of the best BBQ places I’ve ever eaten at in the NE was there. They had good sides, well prepared, that showed me they were aware of the “oral tradition” of southern BBQ. Lots of bark on the BBQ, smoked deliciousness, balanced fat flavors.

But the cornbread was like cake. Too sweet to eat. The worst.

So you can hire one wrong ingredient for a coaching staff and it can mess up the whole menu. Or, at the very least, no matter how well the rest of the staff performs, even top level performance, people will not be able to quit talking about the sweet cornbread.