Retired Staff
Feels like the youngest
Is it them? Or us?

dazed and confused GIF by Complex

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I don't mind a 2-4-5 as long as it includes at least 3 blitzing jalapenos. No sugar for the QB in that defense.

I'm torn on jalapenos in corn bread. I either love it or hate it and I never know until I bite into it whether it will be any good or not.

Kind of like any defense that uses less than 3 LBs. Some are good, some are terrible.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
I'm torn on jalapenos in corn bread. I either love it or hate it and I never know until I bite into it whether it will be any good or not.

Kind of like any defense that uses less than 3 LBs. Some are good, some are terrible.
But that's more about the execution of the jalapenos in the corn bread and less about the concept, no? I like the zing jalapenos add but if the recipe isn't any good or the cook screws up the recipe then it doesn't matter if I like jalapenos in the cornbread or not ;)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
But that's more about the execution of the jalapenos in the corn bread and less about the concept, no? I like the zing jalapenos add but if the recipe isn't any good or the cook screws up the recipe then it doesn't matter if I like jalapenos in the cornbread or not ;)
The jalapeños need to burn smoothly with an earthy organic feel. 😊

Smooth as tandem linebackers who are trained to reign.

I’m just messin’

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm just here to say the amount of off-topic conversations in this thread is unfathomable.

OP is reading all these ridiculous cornbread and jalapeño conversations like ...

rage GIF