OL Discussion

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
There's a lot of smoke about the DL and specifically the pass rush!

I'm hearing tales about the new slimmed down Zeek and Horace Lockett making some noise on the inside - and not just run stuffing!

I know it's not specifically about the OL, but when i asked about the OL, this was center of the conversation

LT 1967

Jolly Good Fellow
So the day we hope to get the 5 star commitment, a 4 star dl guy from same school decommits from uga.
Fingers crossed

See SI article. A couple of sources predicting GT will get both Garrett and Perry. We should know soon, at least for Perry.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It takes a while to rub off the stench of a butt kicking like the Noles took from the Dawgs. I think if we have early success, they will drop their heads and get their butts kicked again.

Go Jackets!
Good point.
They could come out in first and second quarter trying to do too much.

Really a big stage for both teams - first game - only game - hyped game.

I like our
- gym rat who is the son of great coach at qb ,
-our smart oc ,
and
- them on head set together before the play.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
It takes a while to rub off the stench of a butt kicking like the Noles took from the Dawgs. I think if we have early success, they will drop their heads and get their butts kicked again.

Go Jackets!
I hope you're right, but I'd guess like 10% of the guys who played the dwags are playing us in Ireland.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
There's a lot of smoke about the DL and specifically the pass rush!

I'm hearing tales about the new slimmed down Zeek and Horace Lockett making some noise on the inside - and not just run stuffing!

I know it's not specifically about the OL, but when i asked about the OL, this was center of the conversation
Talk is cheap. Believe it when I see it. FSU is going to line up and run those backs right at us and challenge our manhood.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I'm looking forward to watching "Big Red" Rutledge play on the Flats..Watched him in HS and in looking forward to see him excel once again.
An interesting character. Played tight end in high school. All State in basketball and track. All region in football. State champ in the shot put his senior year. Played both offense and defense his senior year. Apparently someone at Middle Tennessee State must have seen his potential as an offensive lineman and he played there both freshman and sophomore seasons. All Conference USA first team selection. Don't know if he plays guard or tackle. Tech may have found yet another diamond in the rough.