Ohio

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
My dad and brother just got to the game(don't yell at me for not going, I'm taking care of my mom from her surgery today....and also able to watch the hawks, tech, and GA state (who are up 4 @ #15 Purdue) :) ) and said around 10 people are in the building lol welp
I am a Panther fan as well, and I think we're looking really good for this year. Maybe could even beat Tech;)

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
Promising as long as they stay focused and the CJP moniker "error free".Okogie...absolute freak athlete,instincts and motor.Corey...great senior leadership maintaining aggression with his ability to "push" intelligently.Lammers...stayed out of foul trouble,look for him to assert himself on both ends.AD...stop traveling ever time you touch the ball SLOWDOWN!!!...but great ball D on there guards ;)
Tad...smooth criminal.And watch my man Q "be a senior" in the second half to ice this for 3-0.let's go!!!!

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes 1 more game for Heath.

Tech is playing well the 1st half. Lammers has really improved. The team is much more enjoyable to watch this year.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
This is off the topic, but mentioned earlier....Purdue finished the game on a 20-0 run against Ga. St.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
CJP (and staff) have gotten the kids to have so much more confidence in themselves. They are assertive and don't look like they are questioning every move. Especially apparent in Lammers, but also Heyward and Tadric

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Gueye has some length on defense, but no offensive ability at all. Is he better than Matthews at this point?