Offseason Workouts - Club 1010

Sidewalking

Banned
lol no Camp would be the smallest TE in the ACC by far

Let’s just look at the NFL top 30 TE. Only 2 are 6’2 and only 1 is under 240lb lol

Can we stop the narrative please

How many NFL ready TE's do we have on the roster currently? I count none and Camp comes the closest of any possible contributors. Maybe Tech should just transition to a offense that doesn't utilize the TE position.......

White_Gold

GT Athlete
lol no Camp would be the smallest TE in the ACC by far

Let’s just look at the NFL top 30 TE. Only 2 are 6’2 and only 1 is under 240lb lol

Can we stop the narrative please

Thank you. Has he ever even put his hand in the dirt? Blocking would be completely new to him.

Keep that man at WR. He's gonna beast for us.

As for Jordan Williams... HOOOO LEEE THAT DUDE IS YUUUUGE. I think he's the guy I'm gonna root for the hardest.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Sims is a beast, holy crap. Looks to have at least 3 inches on Gleason as well, maybe its just the hair.

I'm guessing the team is split into 2 or 3 workout times based on the number of guys shown?

Tift-Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
Sims is a beast, holy crap. Looks to have at least 3 inches on Gleason as well, maybe its just the hair.

I'm guessing the team is split into 2 or 3 workout times based on the number of guys shown?
Looks to be standing closer to the camera, but does appear to be slightly taller than Gleason.

BeeStorm

Banned

Typically the slots are built around class schedules. I used to see guys running from where I sat in the Ford building.