Offseason Workouts - Club 1010

alagold

Helluva Engineer
If Camp doesn't play TE next year our staff is lost in space.

I think he COULD be used like that but then TE blocking is different than WR blocking plus HANDS are key for TEs on inside quick bullet passes.I'm not sure Camp is use to that. Not as simple as it looks .
btw--what was his injury? Got to recover from that.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I think he COULD be used like that but then TE blocking is different than WR blocking plus HANDS are key for TEs on inside quick bullet passes.I'm not sure Camp is use to that. Not as simple as it looks .
btw--what was his injury? Got to recover from that.
Not sure what the injury was, but he got it preseason amd had been playing through it- having surgery is what took him out the rest of the season, so I would think he's pretty likely to come back strong.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what the injury was, but he got it preseason amd had been playing through it- having surgery is what took him out the rest of the season, so I would think he's pretty likely to come back strong.

Think it was a shoulder issue.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer

Jordan Williams doesn’t look like he’s Been a P5 OLineman only for a week.

He makes Smith, Cooper, & Defoor (i believe that’s who that is) look tiny

I think he is actually closer to the camera which makes him look larger. Who is the guy right next to him?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

Jordan Williams doesn’t look like he’s Been a P5 OLineman only for a week.

He makes Smith, Cooper, & Defoor (i believe that’s who that is) look tiny

well. Its not fake news we had a super small ol under paul. So. None of this should be a new mind blowing realization :)

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Well … he does have a bigger gut then any of them.

Sure about that bucko
22A28463-7FBD-4AE6-941E-4F6EFB9C68AF.jpeg
7BC83E6F-A8AC-4A79-A91E-5F9ED9E63388.jpeg