Official Offseason Uni Thread

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The two guys in the middle look to be about 35.
How about Lerch on the left end?

lurch4.jpg

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
In interview with Schultz, Kline, Stansbury would not say what shade of gold would be used, did say it would not be metallic gold

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
What if I told you when it is less than or equal to 32 degrees it is commonly called ice and... Never mind. You know where this is going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're assuming no impurities dissolved that would depress the freezing point as well as a standard atmospheric pressure.

Point is ice is water yet it's not liquid. There are plenty of "golds" on color palettes that are not metallic.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
You're assuming no impurities dissolved that would depress the freezing point as well as a standard atmospheric pressure.

Point is ice is water yet it's not liquid. There are plenty of "golds" on color palettes that are not metallic.

I said “Never Mind” because I didn’t want to write a whole paragraph about the behavior of water. I got an A in thermodynamics. I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
you actually skate on water, not ice. if it were ice, you wouldn't glide.
So what is that solid stuff that supports the skater? I am not a brilliant Tech trained engineer but it seems to me that unless they can pull off the miracle performed by Christ that the skaters need ice for support and therefore are “on ice”.
if not someone from Tech should write the Olympic committee about changing the name to water skating.