Official MBS Announcement: 5 Games over 5 Years

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
What a shock that the usual suspects that complain about the new coach, new uniforms, new anything are also the same ones complaining about this. I guess some people just love to be miserable.

LISTEN PEOPLE!!! It's not about YOU!!!! It's about the kids, both on the team currently and recruits that we are going after. And guess what, they LOVE the idea of getting to play at MBS every year. Just wait until you see some of the big time commits mention getting to play at MBS as a factor in their decision to come to GT.

Man please. This issue is completely different than any other that has been discussed in this forum. The only consistency is you screaming in CAPS at others who don’t share your own personal opinion on the matter.

Get over yourself.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So... I got an email but it doesn't explain how seating will work in detail. Sounds like we will have to pay extra for this "home" game

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
If that's true plans need to be sorted out in the future for the construction of a new Bobby Dodd Stadium.

Didn’t Bobby Cremins do this back in the day when he started coaching? Sure helped our branding in basketball back then..

Edit: Too bad our basketball hasn’t been the same since he left..

Thank you!

Remember big wins vs unc, oklahoma, ucon in the Omni & the Dome.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw something regarding STH getting first choice....will they have to pay more for their equivalent seats? If so, I can imagine it will piss off a lot of people.
I'm already paying more than $100 a ticket for the uga and Clemson game when including tech fund so I doubt it will cost more. But MBS has way more boxes and more club seats than BDS.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Yes several games were played at the Omni when I was a student.......skipped most of them because of the difficultly in getting there. Great way to discourage students from getting involved.....move the game off campus
Really, Marta’s all of 2 blocks from campus or was coming up with $2 too difficult?

I'm already paying more than $100 a ticket for the uga and Clemson game when including tech fund so I doubt it will cost more. But MBS has way more boxes and more club seats than BDS.
Good luck getting one.