OFFICIAL BDS unveil video

Navy. :D

It’s such a strong secondary color that it feels like a primary color sometimes.
Feeling or not, it is NOT a primary color. But what makes it even stranger this year, is that a lot of recent gear, including the flags that they sent to ST holders has a blue trim so dark that it looks black. The blue in the endzone doesn't match that at all. So it seems like we can't even decide what our secondary color actually is.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
Now that I see it, I actually don’t mind the different colored end zones. It’s unique, and the blue/white/gold striping around the sideline borders looks really IMO.

I agree with this. I think it looks really good, and the ombre color approach is very modern.

Deleted member 2897

Feeling or not, it is NOT a primary color. But what makes it even stranger this year, is that a lot of recent gear, including the flags that they sent to ST holders has a blue trim so dark that it looks black. The blue in the endzone doesn't match that at all. So it seems like we can't even decide what our secondary color actually is.

Oh well, it’s up with the white and gold, down with the navy blue, Georgia Tech is out for the Vic-tor-y! :D

bikeseat

GT Athlete
After seeing how awesome the field looks and then hearing the immediate moaning about one end zone, my eyes literally rolled out of my head, out my office door, down the hall, into the elevator, out to the parking lot, climbed into the truck and drove themselves home and went to bed

The reason we can't have nice things is because when we do, everyone bitches how it's not perfect exactly like they imagined. I think you boomers are the real snow flakes!

jokes aside, looks fantastic. I wasn't sure how I felt on turf but I'm a believer

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Beautiful
37ACD7DD-48E1-4087-84DC-5C00F6A0FF20.jpeg

After seeing how awesome the field looks and then hearing the immediate moaning about one end zone, my eyes literally rolled out of my head, out my office door, down the hall, into the elevator, out to the parking lot, climbed into the truck and drove themselves home and went to bed

The reason we can't have nice things is because when we do, everyone bitches how it's not perfect exactly like they imagined. I think you boomers are the real snow flakes!

jokes aside, looks fantastic. I wasn't sure how I felt on turf but I'm a believer
Sorry, I am a strict traditionalist in just about everything, and I didn't grow up as a Tech fan ever seeing blue, and certainly not on the field.

Come on Super...we know you couldn’t have seen blue growing up, as color hadn’t even been invented yet! Wasn’t everything black/white/gray back then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
BTW, that design for masks that I submitted to ElectricDesigns was never rejected, so I assume that means that what I get in the mail either tomorrow or Saturday will be exactly what I designed. If it's not, then, depending on what it actually is, I will return it. If it is what I ordered, that means that that company is ignoring brand regulations.

dtlinderman

Georgia Tech Fan

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
All I can say is I'm glad I have all those dumbasses who are so anti-blue on ignore. I don't have to read a single comment about gold-this or gold-that. Get over it. Navy Blue is a GT color and will be used to differentiate the gold and the white that blend together. If you don't want to get over it, I don't care. I've already ignored you so I don't have to see your childish posts about "school colors". Get over it.