OFFICIAL BDS unveil video

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Good call on LSU. One of the go to schools for the tradition convos

Forgot the photo

18804883-ACC1-4A6C-98F1-40E2E4315621.jpeg

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope we coordinate our new different colored lights with our traditions (maybe alternating white and gold flashes with Bud or something). Really take advantage of the atmosphere. While i hate uga with a passion, their lighting for their 4th quarter stuff is pretty sick.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
While of course I’d prefer both end zones be gold, the field is looking CRISP. View attachment 8888
Y’all remember when there were people (one specific individual in particular who has strangely been missing from the board lately) who were fighting mad about the change from grass to turf? Talking about how terrible the turf would look, and how embarrassing it was and all that nonsense? I haven’t seen anybody mention the turf looks bad at all since it has been revealed. The only complaints are about the blue (obviously). I’m thrilled with how the field turned out. The new lights and signage really helped bring BDS into the modern day as well. When the new Edge building is completed, and hopefully some renovations are done to the Wardlaw, BDS will almost be unrecognizable to what it was in 2019.

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the different colored end zones might just be to show us our options, how depending on our uniform combo we’ll paint the field to match.

the mock up pictures they’ve tweeted showed both gold endzones