OFFICIAL BDS unveil video

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
DCBEC3C7-C61C-4D73-BCD8-5E5E692A34DA.jpeg

3A05291D-A3FC-4BDE-AFA1-14E2CB1676F8.jpeg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I do like the look of this, I am (as have others before me) confused to why we didn't stick to a consistent typography after making so much noise about brand consistency and unveiling the new font for GT related Athletics, but I am happy with this. Will be excited to see the games this season!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Non need to wait, and I'm sure you will not be surprised. Two different endzones, regardless of the colors is butt ugly
Now that I see it, I actually don’t mind the different colored end zones. It’s unique, and the blue/white/gold striping around the sideline borders looks really IMO. LSU is the only other team that I can think of that uses different colored end zones. But as I’ve said before, I hope we don’t stick with this one design for the entire year. I definitely want to see it mixed up over the course of a normal 6-7 game home schedule.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Now that I see it, I actually don’t mind the different colored end zones. It’s unique, and the blue/white/gold striping around the sideline borders looks really IMO. LSU is the only other team that I can think of that uses different colored end zones. But as I’ve said before, I hope we don’t stick with this one design for the entire year. I definitely want to see it mixed up over the course of a normal 6-7 game home schedule.

Good call on LSU. One of the go to schools for the tradition convos

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Steven Little's blog post says they'll repaint the field every week - looking forward to see what other designs we see!

I don't like the look at LSU either, but at least their two endzones are their PRIMARY colors.