Notre Dame will not be a cake walk . . .

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
I would not say we have all our chips on the table for the ND game. As long as we play with great effort and compete well, even a loss will not take us out of the conversation for the national championship. We will have several other huge opportunities down the road to state our case, including Clemson, FSU and UGA. All of these games will have the feel of Championship games. In reality, every game is a playoff game. So we just need to buckle up and enjoy the ride to the extent possible. I think our team will represent us well this season.

Go Jackets!
Let's enjoy the ride as Jerry says. We have a great bunch of SAs working their tails off. We have a great coaching staff. We have a great competitive schedule. Let's get solidly behind our great young men that represent our Alma mater well, both on the field and off. We may lose some games but win or lose this is our team and I am proud to be a Jacket and represented by this team. Go Jackets!!! Charlotte here we come!! THWG!!!

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Our guys will be amped for this game. If they can get the offense rolling, it will be a lot of fun to watch.

Also can't wait to see how this defense has improved over last year. ND game will tell us a lot

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'm watching the ND/Texas game right now. It wasn't a blow out until late in the 3rd. Texas looks terrible. Absolutely terrible. I know Alcorn St is Alcorn St but UT looked completely unprepared for this game. Malik Zeier and there O reminds me a lot of Dak Prescott and MSU. I think this will be a game that the D wins for us.