Notre Dame Game Thread

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
yeah they are pretty poor on the glass to begin with we should be able to dominate the paint with August out for the evening

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
yeah they are pretty poor on the glass to begin with we should be able to dominate the paint with August out for the evening
Auguste played only 25 minutes against us up there and was not a huge factor due to fouls. And, his missed lay-up at the end of the first OT saved us for another five minute chance. That said, our chances are greatly improved by his absence.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Auguste played only 25 minutes against us up there and was not a huge factor due to fouls. And, his missed lay-up at the end of the first OT saved us for another five minute chance. That said, our chances are greatly improved by his absence.

Maybe him having a bad game the first time around is why we were able to hang in through double OT.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Well, I was about to call this the GT basketball lock of the year for a nice win. Now the Domers have a suspension. 50-50 game now. Does our coach have it in him to coach us to a win? We'll find out now.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Game over. Another close loss...another win there for the taking, but we just seem to tighten up and make stupid decisions in the end. That's on Gregory.

This team has the talent to hang in there, but is missing the smarts to finish. Sad.

On the plus side, it was nice to see Bolden hit a few 3s. If we are going to be competitive going forward, he has to be a factor. And...nice game for Cox. That's all I got.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I watch when I can but nothing like I did 10 years ago. It's sad that this program is so damn pathetic now. I would never miss a game, now I watch when I have time. CBG is a great guy. I've meet him a dozen times while he coached at Mich St but he's lost at this level. We need a big time hire or it's going to be another 2-4 years before we see any post season.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Seems like we have failed to even hit the rim on something like 6 of the last 10 last-minute possessions. Reminds me of the last Hewitt years.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Both on paper & in what I watched, the players did a lot of good things and didn't play badly, in general, but I'm not going to bother recapping those things. I'm too tired. After seeing this tweet today, I knew at some point I'd have an opportunity to share it and, quite frankly, I wanted that opportunity.