North Carolina - 1/2

alagold

Helluva Engineer
We can't play much better offensive bball than that.The shooting % was good at every level and the asst/TOs ratio BEAT UNCs! We are just not big/athletic enough in this case to stop them..
It is scary every game that our guys for next yr (mainly bench)are shooting SO poorly.3-15 isn't going to cut it anywhere

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We clearly were not big enough. We had absolutely no one that could stop UNC down low and the worst part is every time we tried to hold our position so they didn't have a big man right under the basket for an easy shot, we ended up getting a foul called on us.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
We clearly were not big enough. We had absolutely no one that could stop UNC down low and the worst part is every time we tried to hold our position so they didn't have a big man right under the basket for an easy shot, we ended up getting a foul called on us.

I disagree that size was the problem.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Nice to see MGH have the game he did against UNC. I've always thought he could dominate if he wanted to...just a matter of him imposing his will on the game. It's always been so easy for him to get to the basket and take guys 1v1.

As for the team...GT was pretty competitive last season with a less talented roster. We just didn't have the wins to show for it. Lots of close games that kept you on the hook just to let you down in the end. Hopefully this team will win more of those close games than lose them.

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
UNC played a little better against FSU, but not by much. Big factor was that they shot 35% from 3 against FSU compared to 16% against us. FSU also turned it over 14 times to our 9, which I'm sure resulted in extra opportunities for the Heels.