noonish kickoff vs Miami

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Honest question. Does this Miami game mean anything to you guys. To be honest I'm already more excited about the UGA game...
I care about it. I want to see our guys play well and regain some confidence.

Plus for me it's still all about the game. This is my school and my team. We only get a few months of football each year. I care about all of the games, and want to (at least try to) enjoy the remaining ones.

The kids haven't given up, so I'm not. Go Jackets!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
No reason to think he won't be. Suspension is over. Opportunity to play and make plays / film for scouts. Did I say opportunity to play?

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I almost can't believe what I am hearing, Miami game doesn't matter? C'mon. I am not sure I ever walked across the white lines in a contest that didn't matter to me. They all matter. This game, like the others, all matter because they are next. You only get to play in so many games and you only get to watch so many. Everybody enjoy the competition while you can.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I almost can't believe what I am hearing, Miami game doesn't matter? C'mon. I am not sure I ever walked across the white lines in a contest that didn't matter to me. They all matter. This game, like the others, all matter because they are next. You only get to play in so many games and you only get to watch so many. Everybody enjoy the competition while you can.

Your right, Miami and every game matters. I also don't call this year a success if we beat uga but I'll take it:)

What bothers me that we have fans that have given up. I for one I'm glad our guys don't feel that way or hope they haven't. Life is too short and I have a great respect for these young student athlete's in their competition on/off the field. One thing/game at a time and god willing on to the next..

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Agree that "All Games Matter" . With that, some matter more than the others... we all know which one that is and the reasons why.
Hoping for 5 - 7 ...

never thought 5 - 7 would look/sound so good. Guess it's all about timing and perspective.

(yes, 5 - 7 sucks, but sure beats 4 - 8 or 3 - 9)