noonish kickoff vs Miami

GTFLETCH

Banned
Based on Techs record anyone thinking or hoping for anything other than a noon kickoff might be disappointed!!

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm good with a noon kickoff. The mutts won't have a chance to consume much loudmouth soup compared to a later game.

this site is top notch. if it were another site, I would say something in poor taste about the university (?) of Georgia. Something like, "Marc Richt's wife divorced him, but the good news is that they can still be brother and sister."

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I'm good with a noon kickoff. The mutts won't have a chance to consume much loudmouth soup compared to a later game.

this site is top notch. if it were another site, I would say something in poor taste about the university (?) of Georgia. Something like, "Marc Richt's wife divorced him, but the good news is that they can still be brother and sister."
I'll allow it next week. This week hold off on trashing my Alma Mater :ROFLMAO:

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck

Hate Week starts Saturday evening.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
@ClydeBrick, we didn't see you Thursday, let's meet up before YJA.
Was at a tailgate up at the Student Center lot - first time I wasn't in my seat for the pregame show in my "modern-era". However, I wish I had consumed more before the game and brought a flask to the game. :hungover:

Although I may have gotten into it with the VPISU loudmouths who were behind me. :censored::blackeye::angelic:

YJA for COFH: It will be a timing thing, I may be trying to get a pic on the field before the game with my daughter - gotta use those Buzz Memories credits up, you know ;).

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Honest question. Does this Miami game mean anything to you guys. To be honest I'm already more excited about the UGA game...

Only in the injury department. Rest everyone on the 2 deep and prepare for the dwags. Besides, its at Sun Life Stadium - its not like anyone will be there to watch the game . . .

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Only in the injury department. Rest everyone on the 2 deep and prepare for the dwags. Besides, its at Sun Life Stadium - its not like anyone will be there to watch the game . . .

I agree completely. Not even sure I'll watch this one on TV.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
It means a damn lot. My hate of the canes is only surpassed by the mutts. We really need to win the last two games to set some kind of positive during the offseason. All in on the canes. Plenty of time to ramp up mutt hate after.