nonpolitical medical issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
The problem is quoting a source like 911 Breaking News. They have had to repeatedly remove their own posts because they’ve been caught lying and falsifying data to push a political agenda.

IT IS POSSIBLE to discuss complicated and even potentially controversial issues without wholesale character assassination, spinning the facts to support a conclusion you’ve already arrived at, or believing in conspiracy theories.
They are the very definition of 'fake news'.

How can you know that considering you can't see the subforum? The Political section is pretty banal at this point, which to me says that the ones who were causing the most strife were the ones removed.
The "ones who were causing the most strife" were the ones who made the threads worth participating in. Since they (or we, since I am one of them) have been removed, the threads have probably become like a bunch of spinsters talking about how all men are evil. I enjoyed all the back and forth, even though some posters frustrated the hell out of me. But the whiners took over and put an end to any kind of open discussion.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Since there is adequate evidence that a problem exists, then opposing any discussion of those claims is obviously political, and more so than the claims themselves
There is no substantial evidence. The present Director of Infectious Diseases has not been brought up on any charges. Those articles referenced were from Quack-A-Non conspiracy sources. Fake news as you refer to them as.

Deal with facts, not opinions and hyperbole. This isn’t political as you claim.
It‘s called common sense not to attack the NAIAD Director without solid proof.
Un-American in my view.

Last edited:
There is no substantial evidence. The present Director of Infectious Diseases has not been brought up on any charges. Those articles referenced were from Quack-A-Non conspiracy sources. Fake news as you refer to them as.

Deal with facts, not opinions and hyperbole. This isn’t political as you claim.
It‘s called common sense not to attack the NAIA Director without solid proof.
Un-American in my view.
I am by nature a very aggressively argumentative person, so I will refrain from saying what I want to say in response to that post. I will just say that I disagree 100% with every single word of it.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I am by nature a very aggressively argumentative person, so I will refrain from saying what I want to say in response to that post. I will just say that I disagree 100% with every single word of it.
And I have found you to be a very aggressively argumentative opinionated person, so I totally DISAGREE 100% of what you have to say when facts get in your way.
Back to blocking and ignoring you!

And I have found you to be a very aggressively argumentative opinionated person, so I totally DISAGREE 100% of what you have to say when facts get in your way.
Back to blocking and ignoring you!
Since I did not offer any kind of OPINION about your character, whereas you did regarding mine, I consider that a personal attack. According to the moderators, that is not allowed.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Since I did not offer any kind of OPINION about your character, whereas you did regarding mine, I consider that a personal attack. According to the moderators, that is not allowed.
You admitted those things about yourself in the first line. I just agreeed with that part. You attacked your own person, I just disagreed with what you disagreed with, with me.
Reread.

You admitted those things about yourself in the first line. I just agreeed with that part. You attacked your own person, I just disagreed with what you disagreed with, with me.

Reread.
Reread what you posted. You did not quote me correctly. You added the word "opinionated", which is obviously your opinion of me and not provoked by anything I said to or about you. You have been reported. We shall see how consistent the mods are with what @4shotB said earlier.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
They are the very definition of 'fake news'.
To be fair, they are not a news source, they are an aggregator. I would hope “Tech” people would not use aggregators since they don’t give primary sources and often repeat misinformation.

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
Reread what you posted. You did not quote me correctly. You added the word "opinionated", which is obviously your opinion of me and not provoked by anything I said to or about you. You have been reported. We shall see how consistent the mods are with what @4shotB said earlier.
You consider "opinionated" to be a slur? :ROFLMAO:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Please tell @4shotB that I called him opinionated too and send my regards for having to put up with this nonsensical behavior from grown men.
You can also inform him that I’m opinionated along with the regulars on here.
We have a few fonts that don’t post or are irregular with less than a dozen. Although, they are very possibly opinionated off of the web in their “real life”. You know, when folks interact with each other, face to face and in person.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Yes, this thread has now jumped the shark. The topic of Covid is, for whatever reason, something that cannot be discussed within guidelines suggested. All future threads will be locked and anyone who starts one in this subforum will be banned. If you wish to take this up with someone above me in the food chain by all means do so. Again, a quick search will allow you to find many other sites either related to GT or not who will invite "no holds barred" discussion and conversation on this topic. Apologies to those who made an honest effort to comply with our requests. regards and good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.