Next up: Ga Southern

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll let y'all know when I quit my day job ;)

We haven't hit but have been good in field. Pitts was Pitts. Dulaney gave up a bunch of good hits but threw strikes. Our two first hitter in the third (?) getting picked off hurt a lot.

Ga Southern bullpen has to be getting very thin ....... lead off walk for Craport. I like our chances but anything can happen.

Wow, runner picked off and then SO. Not much O.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'll let y'all know when I quit my day job ;)

We haven't hit but have been good in field. Pitts was Pitts. Dulaney gave up a bunch of good hits but threw strikes. Our two first hitter in the third (?) getting picked off hurt a lot.

Ga Southern bullpen has to be getting very thin ....... lead off walk for Craport. I like our chances but anything can happen.

Wow, runner picked off and then SO. Not much O.

And we blew it. Mid 12, 3-3. Need to hold.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I like GT baseball but this is painful. The last game I'll watch for possibly 4 weeks (out of the country). But I'll follow from a far.

Ready for the 16th where we end this thing.

3 GT errors, 4 base runners picked off. Not good baseball.

But we go to the 16th. Stop f'ing around!

Last edited:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Brandon Gold 3 run HR. Earl Weaver's favorite.

I'll be a sleep soon too. But after investing this much time, have to watch it to the end......

I think the announcers are rooting for the game to be over.

Good news is that Hall is getting to see a lot of pitchers (8 of ours and 9 of theirs). Other than Pitts, I like what I've seen.

Last edited:
I sat with a manager that kept up with pitch counts and pitch speeds. The put out Gonzo had at the plate was a huge in hindsight. Kel looked lost at the plate. His defense was still good. Ugly win is an under statement.