Next UP - Clemson, Tuesday, February 23

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
Must win. Big game. It would be nice to have that Vt game back that mitchell gave away. Hopefully Gregory doesnt go back to playing Heath and jorg tonight.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Must win. Big game. It would be nice to have that Vt game back that mitchell gave away. Hopefully Gregory doesnt go back to playing Heath and jorg tonight.
VT and ETSU are two teams that we are better then, and outplayed, but still lost. Would be a lot nicer to be 17-10 (6-8).

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
What in our coach's mind made him think starting Mitchell on defense against Blossomgame was a good idea? Granted Clemson shooting well but ......

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Fun game and happy to see them playing well. Clemson played well and shot well but we won anyway. If if if we had gone with Hunt at point guard early I believe we would have likely made the tourney. Enjoying now but kind of sad.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Thought Lammers had a solid game. Bodes well for him next year when he'll be the man at Center, at the least coming into 2016-2017.

MGH...man, the past few games is what I've been waiting for from him his whole career. Has taken the next step into a consistently VERY good player who can impose himself on the game. Very happy to see him step it up for his last games.

Stephens also with a solid game.

Man, Clemson went on a run and couldn't miss if they wanted to and I thought, "Here we go..."

Glad to see our guys fight back and pull it out. On to BC...