Next RB coach for GT?

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Jinxed? That's the basis of your argument? You may want to go back and watch some film from 2001. Starting with the Kickoff Classic between top 15 Syracuse and top 5 Ga. Tech. Dwight Freeney and Greg Gathers.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Jinxed? That's the basis of your argument? You may want to go back and watch some film from 2001. Starting with the Kickoff Classic between top 15 Syracuse and top 5 Ga. Tech. Dwight Freeney and Greg Gathers.
I watched us lose every game we played against FSU for a generation, whether we were better than them or not. You can call it what you want, we still lost those games. I was at EVERY game, home and away, in 2001, so yeah, I watched those games the first time. I'm not commenting again, so you can let it go.

burdell151

Jolly Good Fellow
Poured a hearty, and I mean HEARTY, pour of Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban and read through this thread.

Today we got performance results from my work and bonus info. I got more than I deserved, and cut the balance to GT AA; let it do what must be done.

Cheers men and women of the flats. Let’s give what we can, so we may get what we need, and get back to winning.
⬆️ this is how it's done. Congrats on your year and cheers to you for the gift to Athletics.

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not even going to pretend like I know enough about the dude to say whether I like or dislike the hire, but it’s interesting and glad we filled an opening. This will be his 5th different job since the start of the year. High School head coach -> Army -> Akron -> Buffalo -> Tech. Seems like he’s a pretty renowned recruiter as he’s been involved heavily with recruiting at nearly all of his other jobs. Was at Kennesaw for a couple years so he’ll have an idea about the Atlanta area, and Cincinnati always has some studs come from that area, so if he maintains connections we may get a guy or 2 from up there.

He’s no Tashard Choice, but I hope he hits the recruiting trail just as hard and becomes a Tech man.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Just curious...during these recent two hires is it known whether these hires actively inquired about the openings or did we make first contact?