New WBB Coach: Nell Fortner

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
The AA had a "Meet the Teams" breakfast event this morning for season ticket holders. Both CJP and CNF were there to introduce their players, talk about the program, and then do a little Q&A with the audience. I gotta say, Coach Fortner really impressed me—so much so that my wife and I agreed that we should add women's BB to our season ticket package. We may not be able to go to a lot of games, but we definitely want to support the team.
I agree. Loved her energy, enthusiasm and overall personality.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
The AA had a "Meet the Teams" breakfast event this morning for season ticket holders. Both CJP and CNF were there to introduce their players, talk about the program, and then do a little Q&A with the audience. I gotta say, Coach Fortner really impressed me—so much so that my wife and I agreed that we should add women's BB to our season ticket package. We may not be able to go to a lot of games, but we definitely want to support the team.

We did indeed purchase WBB season tickets and attended today’s game against Grambling. It was fun. We had a good time and enjoyed watching them play.