New Uniforms Revealed

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
These look awesome. Was worried about the 'stinger' design but it was nicely incorporated without being crazy overdone. Can see this being a modern symbol for GT football that has a ton of flexibility.

But...did want to see some gold tops. Hopefully they'll be part of the alternative designs.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
CapMQ6.gif

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Awesome looking uniforms. I like both sets, like the touch on the neck line, also stripe on pants. the new Tech Gold & blue looks awesome.

Milwaukee

Banned
I like them a lot, the only thing I don’t is the stripes that come to a point on the shoulders and the helmet.

Get rid of all the ugly stripes behind the shoulders and deltoids. I'm guessing the people claiming that these are clean haven't seen the stripes yet, it's hard to see them from the front.

Pants striping is also trash. These unis aren't even close to being "clean".

That's all I'll post on the subject for now. I wanna let the other 99% enjoy them because everyone seems to like them which makes me happy.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I’m liking these a lot.

The gold pants aren’t my favorite thing in the whole wide world but hey they ‘fo the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m a fan. No matter what everyone’s individual opinion is, it creates a buzz and it’s exciting to have something new and not a recycled uniform. Who cares when the release was, nobody will remember in a month. I couldn’t tell u when other schools released their uniforms after all is said and done, you just see them on the field.

I’m sure we will have a gold jersey too, I’m not worried about that. I’m glad that the gold numbers have a blue outline. Those gold numbers outlined in white we had 6 or 7 years ago maybe were really hard to see from the stands.

Glad the guys have some new gear and something to be excited about. It’s been said before and I agree, we could wear pink and turquoise and I’d still be fired up to watch this team. But I think adidas did us a solid with these.