New Roster is Out

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
New roster on RamblingWreck is out with pictures for overyone but Gee, numbers for the players just joining us, and updated weights. The linebackers in particular have shown considerable weight growth. Several players at other positions have gained 30 pounds. The two biggest players have shown weight loss. These weight changes are impressive. I hope the 15 pounds added by Singleton will not slow him down. Many players have added 10 pounds.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
New roster on RamblingWreck is out with pictures for overyone but Gee, numbers for the players just joining us, and updated weights. The linebackers in particular have shown considerable weight growth. Several players at other positions have gained 30 pounds. The two biggest players have shown weight loss. These weight changes are impressive. I hope the 15 pounds added by Singleton will not slow him down. Many players have added 10 pounds.
Singleton's extra weight is a little surprising, given he was running track in the spring. If his listed height is accurate (5-11), 15 pounds isn't that much, but I wouldn't expect him to get heavier. He's in RB territory now.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Where are you all seeing these weight changes? All the weights I can see are the same from 2023-24 to 2024-25...

I am looking on my phone, so maybe it's broken on mobile. But the personnel changes look correct... But all the weights are the same. eg Horace Lockett is 315lbs on both for me.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If you look at NFL WRs, Singleton is where he needs to be. Top WRs around Singleton's size: Amon-Ra St Brown is 6' 200 lbs, Randall Cobb 5'10 190lbs, Hunter Renfrow 5'10 185lbs, Tyreek Hill 5'10 190lbs.

The biggest thing for Singleton in terms of gaining weight is you want him to get bigger so he's more durable and get off the press easier, but you don't want him to lose the speed/explosiveness/agility that made him one of the best freshmen receivers in the country. It seem he's gotten faster as it looks like he shaved 0.3 seconds off his 100m track time from HS to last spring's track season. His best 100m track time 10.32, and 6.68 in the 60m. His Indoor 60m track time was .01 seconds away from Snoddy's GT record.

Which is all to say, everything is setting up for Singleton and King to be one of the best QB/WR combos in the college football.

Last edited:

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Where are you all seeing these weight changes? All the weights I can see are the same from 2023-24 to 2024-25...

I am looking on my phone, so maybe it's broken on mobile. But the personnel changes look correct... But all the weights are the same. eg Horace Lockett is 315lbs on both for me.

"ramblingwreck" go to sports, then football, then roster. It has now all the pictures but Gee and all numers for all players , and updated weights. And the updated weights are an impressive accomplishment for the 4 big boys losing weight and the rest with weight gains. Several players have gained 30 or more pounds. Most of the players below 200 have gained 10 pounds.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
True Freshman Jordan Boyd went from 6'3" 220 linebacker recruit to a 6'3" 260 lbs DL.

True Freshman Uche Iloh went from 6'6" 245lbs recruit to 6'5" 275 lbs DL

I was most impressed with H Moore, OL, who came in January at 260 and impressed the coaches and is now 290, probably a candidate to unseat a starter sooner or later.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ve written this through the years several times, but it’s applicable so I’ll do it again. I had a good friend from high school that played basketball for the Mutts. He was 6’ 8” and always strong in HS. He went to college in June to start working out and getting on the nutrition plan, and when I visited him in Sept right before school started he was like a different person. He was down to some crazy level of body fat and was ripped.

Never underestimate what a dedicated period of time in a college sports weight/nutrition program can do for athletes in a short period of time.