NEW Georgia Tech Football TV Show!! TONIGHT!!

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Is it just a replay of the game?
Just found it and caught some. It is a scaled down one hour game replay but the cool part is that it is the GT camera feeds and the synced play by play of Gaudin and Jones. I like being able to rewatch the game with their commentary as well as have the live t.v. broadcast version. If anyone is a master of the DVD Recorder or has bothered to set-up computer video recording software and have their computer connected to the tv then try and create dvds of these broadcasts and archive them. Then we can share them at some point on a P2P or some such site.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I liked hearing the alternate call (Gaudin and Jones) but the original broadcast had a pretty good announcer too, some guy named "Durham". Why does that sound familiar? [emoji41]

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
It is a great concept and realization by the GTAA. I am very happy they came up with this and should be something they send copies of to all our recruits each week.

If you watch it it opens with clips from coaches and players weekly interviews as well as has some great historical clips like of Calvin Johnson plus a lot of positive and attractive images of shots of ATL, the campus, Yellow Jacket Alley, coming through the tunnel behind the Wreck, etc. My point is that it really shows off Tech football in a very good and attractive light and one which would surely appeal to the recruits.

Then the game highlights are all from the Tech film crew so you often get different angles than from the TV broadcast and they sync with our own radio guys. They also intersperse the game play with clips of the postgame interviews of coaches and players as relevant. It is done really well. It reminds me of those series of videos on "The Process" that they put together. This is another positive development and effort being made to help the program.

Seriously . . . send a copy of it on dvd to every recruit each week!!!