Need a Spring Game Report

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Wow, did that ignorant redneck POS really say that? All the more reason to beat them with our "inferior" players. Hell, the only times they actually might have a claim to stopping our offense, the offense pretty much sucked all season anyway, so what does that prove?
I know, it’s just funny to me. Of course I didn’t get a reply back from my comment lol.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
The only problem with that is Aldean is a ugag fan.
If we gave him 100,000$ or whatever you pay for a concert at a spring game I bet he would come over to sing to GT fans no matter if he's a gawga fan or not my 2nd option would be Tim McGraw or Keith urban either one

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
If we gave him 100,000$ or whatever you pay for a concert at a spring game I bet he would come over to sing to GT fans no matter if he's a gawga fan or not my 2nd option would be Tim McGraw or Keith urban either one
Pass. Pass. And pass.
Probably couldn't get Aldean away from the Cheetah (don't know that he frequents there - but he's played around on his SO, no?). Couldn't get enough coke for McGraw. Urban? Meh.
We're in ATL. Get OutKast for crying out loud. Let Big Boi and Andre 3000 help with the recruiting.

Watching replay of UGA spring game on espnu (because there really isn't **** else on). And frankly I'm not impressed. Fromm got picked twice by what I guess is the No. 1 D. Fields hit a bunch of check downs to wide open guys.
Georgia certainly looks athletic, but I just think they are very overrated.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Pass. Pass. And pass.
Probably couldn't get Aldean away from the Cheetah (don't know that he frequents there - but he's played around on his SO, no?). Couldn't get enough coke for McGraw. Urban? Meh.
We're in ATL. Get OutKast for crying out loud. Let Big Boi and Andre 3000 help with the recruiting.

Watching replay of UGA spring game on espnu (because there really isn't **** else on). And frankly I'm not impressed. Fromm got picked twice by what I guess is the No. 1 D. Fields hit a bunch of check downs to wide open guys.
Georgia certainly looks athletic, but I just think they are very overrated.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Think I fixed it. Long story short, I think it happened as a result of you quoting two posts at once (intentionally or unintentionally, doesn't really matter) and the reply was inserted into the middle.

Don't lie to the man. He's clinically insane and deservs to know it.