NCAA Ruling - Postseason Ban, Among Other Bogus Things...

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
We need to never cooperate with the NCAA. **** everything about this. What an absolute morally corrupt organization.
Its an absolute disgusting organization. They are blatantly corrupt morally and in every other way possible. They make billions off the backs of KIDS....

And it doesnt help our case when Pastner goes to the NCAA and Snitches on every damn body.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
There has to be an appeal for this. We've already been served penalties for the Ron Bell stuff and the strip club stuff was years ago and we fired the guy (to our detriment.) This directly impacts revenue streams, I think it's cause to sue the NCAA for unfair enforcement of it's own rules. It'll bring to the surface the head turning they have done to higher profile schools

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm about done with the NCAA....I would love the top 25 or so football programs to leave it and start the premier league of college football or whatever and then everyone else can form a new organization. This is f'n ridiculous that we just got handed this but unc went unpunished for blatently cheating a few years back. Holy $%*#!

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I mean it has to be time for him to go right?? This is unacceptable

Don't know many coaches that would jump in with these restrictions in place. Pastner is going to ride out some of these punishments in the very least.

I put more of the blame on TStan, we should have put more of a fight up like the schools that are able to get away with this.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
As I read the whole punishment, "hammered" is a legit description. Amazing and something I didn't expect. The only thing I can figure is LaBarrie's lack of cooperation pissed them off but we put him on leave and fired him. So I don't get why it comes back this hard on us.

As this goes for 4 years not only does it make Pastner almost untenable but it also means we have major issues if/when we go look for a replacement. Mucked - Mucked I say.