NCAA Ruling - Postseason Ban, Among Other Bogus Things...

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
oh? In this years ACC? With this roster? I don't recognize the handle so I am guessing youre here for one reason and I fell for it.

Exactly.. people coming out of the wood works, and the "insider" is back shilling about his sources.. Laughable.

I've had four or five reply's typed up and deleted each one of them. Does it suck? Hell yeah it does, but what good is all the hand-wringing going to do.

We need to let the dust settle and see what type of options we have. If none, we have to trust to Stansbury will figure it out.

It's as simple as that really.. No amount of chest thumping or crying (by any of us) is going to change a thing unfortunately.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
what an fn disappointment pastner has been. i had such high hopes. seemed like bright young coach ready to blossom. we got nothing but bad decisions on his part.

and im surprised that jarrett jack hasnt gotten much if any flack. i loved him as a player but wtf was he thinking. i hope he is banned from the program. labrarie as well,.

He's not getting flack because he was basically the coach on the floor for the last team we had that was nationally relevant. It wasn't his fault he was caught.. he's just trying to help his school keep up with all the cheaters. Love JJ.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm just ..... like, what is there to say at this point?

I can't even get upset at things on our level yet. I'm literally on fire about the gall the NCAA has to punish anyone for anything in light of the facts out there about the blue bloods.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
All I can say is when everything with the Kansas’s and Arizona’s and LSU’s finally happens, the only teams eligible for post season play should be mid majors.

You know as well as I do they're not gonna get punished. It's all ridiculous.

And let's not let the mid majors off the hook. Places like Creighton have been linked to the FBI stuff too.

bos

Helluva Engineer
I think at this point you just have to ride out Pastner. If he wasn't fired when the Bell thing came out, he won't be now. It'll be difficult to pay anyone the money anyway and who would even want to inherit this mess for cheap? 4 years probation and loss of scholarship will hurt.

Not playing for the postseason this year has a huge impact, but I think next year's squad will be better than even.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm just ..... like, what is there to say at this point?

I can't even get upset at things on our level yet. I'm literally on fire about the gall the NCAA has to punish anyone for anything in light of the facts out there about the blue bloods.

Agree 100%...I didn't think that we would get off scott-free, but I didn't think that we be hammered either.

The fact that the NCAA tried to make an example of us when people like Will Wade or Bill Self rub their nose in **** is what has me so pissed.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
8D5CF209-710B-4C37-BDA9-FFE69678A200.jpeg
We are the new Cleveland State of college basketball! Takes words still hold true! RIP Tark

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
oh? In this years ACC? With this roster? I don't recognize the handle so I am guessing youre here for one reason and I fell for it.

I don't hang out on the basketball side because we've been just plain awful for a decade now. What reason should a casual fan have to think we're any better?