NCAA denies waivers for Clayton, Ezzard; Sims granted immediate eligibility

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
With the ballooning use of the Transfer Portal, there will be no restrictions on transfers before long. A group of athletes, who are denied immediate waivers, will sue the NCAA over its arbitrary, capricious and arcane transfer rules and the NCAA will capitulate in order to avoid total annihilation.
Not to mention it's simply outrageous, egregious, preposterous...Jackie Chiles

jojatk

Helluva Engineer

He absolutely is. He claims he wants kids to have a free transfer but then, at best, doesn't do anything to help the guys LEAVING Michigan and at worst makes sure Michigan hurts their ability to leave and play immediately. If he really was sincere in wanting all kids to have a free transfer, as he says he does, then he'd tell his athletic association to do everything they could to help the kids leaving get immediate eligibility.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I agree that Harbaugh is cut from the same mold as Urban and Saban. But there are two sides to every split up. I blame 70% on the kids. One, believing everything they are told. And two, not doing their due diligence. Welcome to the real world.

Animal02

Banned
I agree that Harbaugh is cut from the same mold as Urban and Saban. But there are two sides to every split up. I blame 70% on the kids. One, believing everything they are told. And two, not doing their due diligence. Welcome to the real world.
How many 18 y.o. kids even know what due diligence means? They get promised money, girls and came after being told for the last few years how special they are.