NC State

ScGold

Banned
Melt!!
No, I thought that we'd struggle at NC State and would probably be 6-6 after the first 4 series. But being a condescending ******* really doesn't suit you considering you have repeatedly come to bat for Collins on this forum.
I've watched every day of the Danny Hall era and watched him take MLB talent year after year and $hit the bed with it. I stated watchung tech baseball since coach Jim Morris became coach. The actual architect of tech baseball. Saying all that Danny has slowly let this program become a paul hewittisque baseball team. Pro talent that seemingly always disappoint. Trusting danny hall now is fools gold. As far as collins goes, he is a dead man walking, that support is gone. Scary thing is that Ramsey is hc in waiting and leading the team, but the same old $hit is still happening. Depressed to see the talent continuously wasted.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Disappointing performance this weekend. I was not at all impressed by NC State. Tech was just less impressive. Need to start playing fundamental baseball, or we may not make the ACC tournament...