NC State Postgame

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Did offense not practice this week ? Or get too excited after duke. Seriously, I thought we turned a corner against last week but guess not

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
So our ā€œputrid qb playā€ is sims throwing for 151 yards (13/27) no touchdowns and no interceptions with him rushing for 93 yards and 1 touchdown. No turnovers. Putrid qb play? Ok then

Milwaukee

Banned
Disgusting, vulgar language will not be tolerated.
That putrid QB won ROW three times this season and kept us in the game.
For the umteenth time you need to get off your knees for Sims. The kid is a beast, heā€™s not putrid, heā€™s only playing putrid because heā€™s young and has zero experience. Heā€™s gonna be a baller. How else do I need to spell that out for you so youā€™ll stop acting like a sociopath?
When I type slower it doesnā€™t help šŸ˜‚

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
We lost because Patenaude got into the red zone and forgot how to call plays, and then the refs were trying to screw us. They were either biased or completely incompetent, since they were ACC refs I am leaning towards the latter.
Itā€™s easy to blame the coach for red zone problem, but some is on the players too. The false starts on the one yard line were on the players. I didnā€™t mind the fade route from the ten. If adonicas created a little more space off the sidelines, thatā€™s a TD.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Our defense played with a lot of heart and kept us in that thing. Our offense was well, less than spectacular. We have no chance against better teams with that kind of passing game. Overall, it wasnā€™t terrible. Just not all that inspiring either. Really wish we had Gibbs.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Itā€™s easy to blame the coach for red zone problem, but some is on the players too. The false starts on the one yard line were on the players.
We were running the ball at will down the field and then get into the red zone and try to pass? That's on Patenaude. Sims breaks out and runs down the field and dives for the end zone as he is tackled. Refs say he is down at the one, Patenaude decides to go hurry up and to try and score and we get a false start... why did he rush? Sims dove for the end zone and that play should have been reviewed but Patenaude went retard mode and decided to go hurry up.

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
Sims and Mason were the positives on offense this game cause lord knows idk what the WR were doing.
This team is missing play makers. The only WR that showed up today was Sanders.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
We did almost have a 4 star receiver last class that went to bama, pretty sure he was gonna flip but coaches said something else
Don't forget about Gowdy (RIP) and we do have BlackStrain coming in next year.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I think there were a few where we were close to breaking it for a long td run, Gibbs might have
For sure. There were a couple times JPM cut back inside directly into tacklers. Gibbs couldā€™ve taken those to the house. Our OL is blocking sooooo much better than earlier in the year. Mainly in the run game. The pass blocking....meh.

We shot oursleves in the foot with the penalties. I wish CGC would tear people a new ******* for false starts on the one.

If we cleaned up the penalties and actually had a kicking game, we wouldā€˜ve won this game.

Last edited: