NBA Thread

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm thrilled with the way this worked out for the Rockets, admittedly because I'm a hater.

They clear out Asik & Lin for essentially nothing. Dallas signs Parsons to an absurd offer sheet. If they match it, they use up the cap space opened for Bosh. If they don't they're that much weaker.

Absolutely hilarious. It's about time Daryl Morey got his comeuppance.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just got home and Clyde is calling the Sacto/SA summer league game. If this is an all wknd thing, I highly advise doing nothing else if you need a hoops fix.

Terrible hoops is worth it to listen to Clyde. He just called someone asinine for fouling on a 3pt shot.

ETA: If you enjoy going to Vegas, NBA Summer League is a solid time to go. I was out there for a few days as part of a broader west coast trip and had a blast. Was at Thomas & Mack/Cox Pavilion from 1PM - 9PM one day watching game after game. Saw Alade Aminu, Gani Lawal, & Mouhammed Faye play. Shot craps with Ed Davis who was a total cooler. Ran in to Jarrett Jack at breakfast, which was a thrill. Just a really fun time.

Last edited:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Gasol move must mean Melo is coming back, unless he swerves to Miami or Houston.

Oh well.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Reports on Ray Allen say its either retire or go to the Cavs...Crazy how much that team has changed.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Love it. One of my favorite GT players. Called him Bambi as a FR because he looked like a deer in headlights when camping out for corner 3s. He was also an underrated defender in college.

Glad he's going to a winning situation.