NBA Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wow. Things get interesting now.

CB to Houston?

What does Melo do?

If I'm Bosh I stay in MIA for the max. They probably look to add Melo and continue being a decent contender.

Glad that's over, by the way.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Josh McRoberts is the worst. I can't even mention here the nickname I bestowed upon him when he was at dook.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just finished reading it and it's excellent. Good for him for making the decision to build aaround the community he grew up loving. This paragraph says it all.

But this is not about the roster or the organization. I feel my calling here goes above basketball. I have a responsibility to lead, in more ways than one, and I take that very seriously. My presence can make a difference in Miami, but I think it can mean more where I’m from. I want kids in Northeast Ohio, like the hundreds of Akron third-graders I sponsor through my foundation, to realize that there’s no better place to grow up. Maybe some of them will come home after college and start a family or open a business. That would make me smile. Our community, which has struggled so much, needs all the talent it can get.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
LeBron news aside... this is clearly the most important question of the day.

Say what you will about the Knicks, listening to Clyde Frazier call a game is a past time I'll never get sick of. Might get sick of the Knicks' play, but not hearing Clyde call it.

Oh yeah... also this.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
So let's say Chris Bosh joins the Rockets...how do you think that fit works?
Ehh I think he can fit in anywhere. He just doesn’t seem like he shows up 100% anymore. Personally I would never offer him that big of a contract. However, James Harden is a hell of a player and makes everyone around him better so perhaps he can provide a newfound spark with Bosh. Lin just got traded to the Lakers too BTW.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Another thing with the Rockets, I think they have a fantastic core with Harden, Howard, and Parsons and I think it would serve them better to spend the money on quality role players (especially a PG).