Nate Woody . . .

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I’m sorry CNW got caught up in this change. I’m guessing that Thacker will be our new DC and I think that may be a good thing. Local ties, energetic, successful, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Kelly Q tweeted that he hasn’t interviewed for or been offered the job. Tweet below.

As an aside to Nate Woody to Army rumors, two different people close to the situation and both staffs at GT and Army tell me Woody hasn't interviewed nor accepted a job at Army.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Huge CPJ supporter here. I really hate that Woody was approached at all given CPJs apparent lean toward retiring. I don’t think this decision (CPJs) suddenly came upon him, as he said he almost left when Bobinski was here.

I’m sure Woody would be at Louisville with a lot bigger salary

Huge CPJ supporter here. I really hate that Woody was approached at all given CPJs apparent lean toward retiring. I don’t think this decision (CPJs) suddenly came upon him, as he said he almost left when Bobinski was here.

Regardless of when CPJ decided that retirement was a possibility, Roof left (was not fired), so what were we supposed to do, go without a DC?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Did the Army DC get a better job, as they played great.??

I think Woody was headed towards the disciplined but aggressive pursuit Army showed especially with the strong safety lb positions. I am excited to see Army stepping up.

GO ARMY
I will not recognize any coach of the year until they recognize Monken. I would not be surprised that any day that make him a 4-star and hand him the academy. He has that whole world wide community so pumped, and has made the Army-Navy game a real rivalry. Because Army stuck with him through two bad seasons, one really miserable, 2-10. Even then he almost beat Navy.

Milwaukee

Banned

I hear what you're saying and I know for a fact PJ was contemplating leaving, he admitted so, but I'm gonna give Paul the benefit of the doubt and say he more than likely told Woody where his head was at going into that hire. Paul didn't do him dirty until I hear otherwise directly from CNW.