MY Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Crowd sucked today. Student section never got full. Lots of fair weather fans sold seats to mutts (no I'm not referring to North Stands)...and most of the ones that showed didn't bother making noise when the mutts had the ball. I'll bet my *** all those quiet and no show fans are the same ones that complain about recruiting....SMDH.
I'm a true side walk fan. Couldn't get into Tech if I wanted. I drove down from Michigan for this game and was absolutely embarrassed at what I saw today. I've been to Central Michigan games when they play Western Michigan and both teams have 2 wins put up a better showing from there fan base than ours. I get it we had a **** season but it looks like we have ****tier fans! What a joke. It's hard enough to recruit here but who in the hell would want to play in front of this kind of fan base. Like I said I drove 15 hrs for this and most fans wouldn't drive 15 minutes but they want to get on these boards and question the student athletes because they either sat with a towel on there head last week or laughed this week while a coach was trying to help them get through a bad play. I get **** every week from these fake *** Michigan or Michigan State fans here for being a GT fan but I can tell you none of them would've drove 15 hrs to watch there 3-9 team play. Point is get behind this team or get the **** on. We are not UGA, Bama or even Clemson. We are who we are. An average football school that overachieves year after year minus this one. We have a stubborn as hell coach who needs to shake up his staff but this coaches system is our best shot at competing with everyone else. End of rant. Oh yea. I'll be back Seprember 10th for the Mercer game. I'm sure 20,000 others won't. End of rant. I'm out! 9/3/16 can't get here soon enough.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
We sit in the west stands, and I assure you there was plenty of noise being made when we were on defense. It got really loud near the end.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We sit in the west stands, and I assure you there was plenty of noise being made when we were on defense. It got really loud near the end.

Not trying to pick a fight but "near the end" says it all. Should have been loud as hell throughout. Even at the loudest it was subpar IMO. And I sit in the lower west also. Calling out sections 102 and 103.....

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Crowd sucked today. Student section never got full. Lots of fair weather fans sold seats to mutts (no I'm not referring to North Stands)...and most of the ones that showed didn't bother making noise when the mutts had the ball. I'll bet my *** all those quiet and no show fans are the same ones that complain about recruiting....SMDH.

Doubtful. The ones that complain the most never buy tickets to begin with.