MY Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
Open for all the ridicule anyone wants to bring my way but I could not possibly be
more proud of the heart, effort, and pure personal pride demonstrated by our
players on defense.

You have my complete man to man respect. Proud to support you.
A fitting message for your post number 222, GPD. (Tech vs. Cumberland)

PS: I love this team's effort. Tough breaks, tough outcome, but lots and lots of heart.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Justin Thomas simply didn't care today. He was smiling and laughing with Joe Hamilton on the sidelines after his interception. Don't know if that's him, or if the season had him disinterested.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
I guess that's better than him sitting on the bench by himself with a towel over his head looking like scam Newton when he's had a bad game

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Sitting here going through the threads. These are my Yellow Jackets, win or lose. I will be back on the Flats in 2016 yelling my fool head off. Some much young talent, so much future promise. 2015 is behind us, it was what it was and no one is happy about it from the Coaches to the Players to their Family to us Fans. BUT! They are MY Yellow Jackets and to hell with ANYBODY that tries to put this any context other than being fan of Tech and our players!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Been a GT fan since the 70's after we moved to Georgia in '69. Became an even bigger fan as a student in the 80's.

GT will always be THE team I pull for, watch games even when "things aren't so good" and be very happy with any and every win or lose. (yes I, like others, am disappointed when we lose, but appreciate teh effort of those that play.)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
This is oddly turning into a "I'm such a solid fan" thread. Lol. This is just weird.

Count me in as being proud of the team though.

... maybe just a way folks folks to "publicly" state that they ain't dumping on GT sports... no matter how poor the season.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Sitting here going through the threads. These are my Yellow Jackets, win or lose. I will be back on the Flats in 2016 yelling my fool head off. Some much young talent, so much future promise. 2015 is behind us, it was what it was and no one is happy about it from the Coaches to the Players to their Family to us Fans. BUT! They are MY Yellow Jackets and to hell with ANYBODY that tries to put this any context other than being fan of Tech and our players!
Lighten up Francis....