Monday practice notes

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
"I guess coach has been pleased with my performance lately," Days said. "But I'm pretty sure we're going to rotate because Zach is a great player. We both have great skill sets that I think will work well with each other."

The days family has raised a fine young man.
So true. One helluva Syngineer!

I am sure he really deeply wanted to win the starting QB job from the day he got here. In fact, he was able to keep himself in the mix at the position longer than most are able to, so when he eventually moved to running back he ended up somewhat hidden behind a lot of depth. But I have never heard of him complaining about anything and he seems to always smile and have a great attitude. It takes a number of players like that to build overall great team chemistry and depth.

I know he will be one of the main targets of my cheers on senior day Saturday. This kind of young man is what make college athletics special and especially what makes GT football special. Far more so in my mind than the 4-5 star elite superstars. I think that even just listening to our radio broadcasts now with Sean Bedford and Roddy Jones involvement.