Monday practice notes

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Perkins and Laskey both back and will play.

Days will start...Laskey will get time.

Green questionable.

Sometimes I wonder if CPJ maximizes all of his talent on offense..to me it's night and day between Laskey and Days same with Vad and Justin...but im probably over speculating

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Sometimes I wonder if CPJ maximizes all of his talent on offense..to me it's night and day between Laskey and Days same with Vad and Justin...but im probably over speculating
When Laskey got hurt people here were claiming the season was over because he was so crucial and good. 3 games doesn't take that away. Both are solid B-Backs and we should be happy they wont be worn down.

Declinometer

Banned
When Laskey got hurt people here were claiming the season was over because he was so crucial and good. 3 games doesn't take that away. Both are solid B-Backs and we should be happy they wont be worn down.

Remember when Godhigh graduated and everyone thought he would be hard to replace.......That was greaaaaat..

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck

Well, we'll see what actually happens vs. what he said. If Days is starting he's getting most of the reps unless he looks bad. Coach is going to ride the hot hand, no doubt in my mind.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck

What's changed is that Days has learned to run hard. The starting job seems to be what he needed to put it all together, because he's a different back the past two games than the first 8. I don't think he makes that long TD up the middle in our first couple of games, he was so tentative. And the double option play we ran with him to the right....when he got the ball he turned it up hard. He's a different guy right now. I was skeptical that he could come in and do anything better than Laskey, but I will gladly admit I was wrong.