Miami Postgame #GTvsMIA

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I love the triple option, but GT is my team. I also love a team committed to running the ball. Mason had to be great today, when he was usually getting contacted before the LOS, especially early, but he was great. Running the ball, for now, is how we have to play offense, and we don't have time for slow to the LOS running plays. The people who love the TO want GT to win, and we are happy when they win doing what we can do with the talent we have currently.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Defense made some big plays all game. But most importantly came up with big plays when it mattered most.

Graham threw some dimes and had a good ball game over all. The O line held their own. Kudos to the guys up front for giving it their all and Coach Key for earning his paycheck.

Mason had a monster game. He is elusive and faster than he looks and powerful. Jamious Griffin also played solid.

Special teams... WOOO. Who knew Harvin could throw bombs. And the blocked FG was clutch.

Pleased with the effort and fight of the coaches. I’ve done my share of bitching this season but this game was a testament to the coaches instilling grit and fight in our boys. Coach Collins look exhausted after the game. Understandably so. He earned this one. With a few gifts from Da U of course.

Let’s build off this. I’ve seen improvement. We just need to clean up penalties!!

GO JACKETS

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer

This is awesome. I’m sure there’s a good amount of fans that don’t like this sort of stuff, but this is the culture CGC is trying to build. Happy it’s staying in the locker room for the most part, but love the fact that he’s trying to tie the city to the Institute. If they just win The Citadel game I think the mindset of the fan base and this board specifically is much different about CGC. I hope they take this win and continue to build and grow, but this is also year 0. If they can squeak out 1 or 2 more it would be huge considering the current lineup because of injuries and waiver denials.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Um... Carpenter sagged on that last play and got lucky.

Let me fix this for you since you are very negative.

Carpenter sagged and made up for it by sticking the hell out of their player on the tackle, with sheer will and good technique to not allow him one inch. Ok. Thats what happened.

Lucky would be a player tripping.

I just hope the normal times of your days are normal

Yep, my Saturday feels good. Just can't say enough on that win today. Bye next weekend and I am up in the Rocky Mountains hunting and the following weekend.......The Colorado Jacket will be in the 404 for the Pitt game, ready for some tail gaiting and maybe.....a win.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
This is awesome. I’m sure there’s a good amount of fans that don’t like this sort of stuff, but this is the culture CGC is trying to build. Happy it’s staying in the locker room for the most part, but love the fact that he’s trying to tie the city to the Institute. If they just win The Citadel game I think the mindset of the fan base and this board specifically is much different about CGC. I hope they take this win and continue to build and grow, but this is also year 0. If they can squeak out 1 or 2 more it would be huge considering the current lineup because of injuries and waiver denials.
There will be a good bit of excitement if GT is 6-5 going into the UGAG game;)