Miami favored by 9

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Miami sucks. The media loves them for some reason and always picks them to be a great team. They have not been even been good for over a decade now. I guess the media loves thugs and reprobates.

Go Jackets!

PS - Yeah they will most likely beat us. But that has little to do with how good or bad they are.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Tyler Van Dyke is going to throw for 400 and rush for 100 on us. Why not? He's a better runner than Brendan Armstrong, who got 99 on the ground. Our LBs have been out of position and unable to shed blocks when the QB takes off since after the UNC game.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Tyler Van Dyke is going to throw for 400 and rush for 100 on us. Why not? He's a better runner than Brendan Armstrong, who got 99 on the ground. Our LBs have been out of position and unable to shed blocks when the QB takes off since after the UNC game.

I have been very curious as to why Charlie T. has not been as visible in the last 2-3 games as he was early on? Is he injured? Have other teams made some type of changes to account for him? curious as to what y'all think.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
I have been very curious as to why Charlie T. has not been as visible in the last 2-3 games as he was early on? Is he injured? Have other teams made some type of changes to account for him? curious as to what y'all think.
I brought this up in the chat on Saturday. He has completely disappeared.

He was playing against VT though. Not sure if they’re using him differently, hurt, or if he’s just not playing well.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I brought this up in the chat on Saturday. He has completely disappeared.

He was playing against VT though. Not sure if they’re using him differently, hurt, or if he’s just not playing well.
He comes out when we go to 4 down.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
He seems to have been injured on a lot of plays. I'd guess he's banged up, but toughing it out. Eley is a big guy that just doesn't seem to be able to fight through blocks IMO.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
This does not bode well for us considering he did this against NCST and Pitt who are better defenses than our defense:

In these past two wins over ranked opponents, Van Dyke is completing over 75% of his passes and has thrown for a combined 751 yards, seven touchdowns and only thrown one interception.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Miami sucks. The media loves them for some reason and always picks them to be a great team. They have not been even been good for over a decade now. I guess the media loves thugs and reprobates.

Go Jackets!

PS - Yeah they will most likely beat us. But that has little to do with how good or bad they are.
Obviously you don’t know what you are talking about. The media hasn’t picked Miami to do anything lately let alone be great. And you obviously don’t follow college football or you would know that Miami has now found a really good college quaterback. Their offense will smoke our defense.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
He seems to have been injured on a lot of plays. I'd guess he's banged up, but toughing it out. Eley is a big guy that just doesn't seem to be able to fight through blocks IMO.
CT is one of those defensive players that accelerate into the tackle. He gives up his body and sometimes he gets injured himself with his tackling. Reminds me of Cleve Pounds who really brought it when he tackled.