March Madness Group

Texwood

Jolly Good Fellow
Because our 8 & 9 seeds took double digit losses. Our two 5-seeds squeaked by in games that could have gone either way. Our 3-seed was never able to assume complete control against Gulf Coast. And Wake in the 11-seed play-in game, allowed K-State to shoot 80% on 2-point FG attempts. Not bad I suppose, but not impressive. Less than impressive.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Less than an impressive start for the ACC in this tournament.

Yea I've said I thought the acc had a bit of the sec football effect this year. Look OOC and we didn't have a bunch of good wins. We got beat. WVU and Nova beat UVA. UNC lost to Indiana and Kentucky. Those are just two that stand out to me. Hopefully they can get it together. ESP ND bc I have them going far but WVU is a tough draw and not going well so far.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I watched WVU a few times this year. Their press defense is relentless. They go into F it mode and give up a lot of easy baskets but really screw with teams offensive rhythm and create a ton of easy baskets for themselves too. Really a damn good team. I may have put too much faith into ND having some ball handlers though in this game.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The key to beating WVU is to just press them back. That's how most teams have beat them this year. Also them hitting a 3 every time ND closes the gap has been killer. ND needs to be aggressive and draw fouls bc they're good at the line and it'll affect how WVU presses

Texwood

Jolly Good Fellow
Yea I've said I thought the acc had a bit of the sec football effect this year. Look OOC and we didn't have a bunch of good wins. We got beat. WVU and Nova beat UVA. UNC lost to Indiana and Kentucky. Those are just two that stand out to me. Hopefully they can get it together. ESP ND bc I have them going far but WVU is a tough draw and not going well so far.

I had ND running deap too - Final Four deep. My ACC homer bracket is looking shaky at the moment.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Beachem is really struggling. If ND is to have a chance he needs to step it up

He struggled the first game too... thought he'd bounce back.

I had ND running deap too - Final Four deep. My ACC homer bracket is looking shaky at the moment.

I went with an ACC homer bracket too even though I was skeptical about how good we actually were. Gonna bite me in the butt haha. Have one bracket with Kansas winning and one with Arizona so if either happen could save me since each round is worth the same.