March Madness Group

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Talk about instant regret. I picked UNCW as a 12/5 upset over UVA. Kinda thinking I over-thought that. We'll see. :nailbiting:

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Talk about instant regret. I picked UNCW as a 12/5 upset over UVA. Kinda thinking I over-thought that. We'll see. :nailbiting:

I changed it this morning. Mad the picks Tuesday and left em. Looked at them this morning and was like:
IMG_1226.JPG

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Watch out for Devontae Cacok, played against him when he was at Alpharetta..straight up baller! They are also getting my neighbor (Evan Cole) next year. #UndersizedBigMenU

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
So went with the ACC bracket but....UNCW & FGC had me worried when I filled it out. Looks like I was right to be worried. :(

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
They've been on fire from 3, but uva isn't the team to close a gap with their slow play and bad offense.

Honestly my fear all season is that the ACC wasn't as good as we thought (like SEC football). We got beat OOC a lot to start the year

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Eh, UVA back on track apparently. I'm back to hand-wringing.

And, oooh, did someone say avatar bet? :sneaky:

gtuberfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Worst bracket among those who agree before idk say 3pm has to change their avatar to whatever the top bracket wants?