March Madness Group

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Have my preliminary bracket set. There really is not a clear cut favorite to win it all. I can see about 10 different teams easily winning it all.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Right Jeff. This is the most even bracket I have ever seen. I have Ucla winning over Duke with Arizona and Kansas as the other 2 schools. I have FSU as my highest seed losing the first day as well. So much parity this year it's crazy.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am in, with Duke as the winner. They have everything clicking at just the right time. Giles may be the difference, as he gives Jefferson minutes on the bench.

jeffgt14

Well I was worried for a minute because I somehow ended up with Arizona winning it all but seeing all these other Final Four picks for Arizona, I’m not as worried now. Anything must be better than my Wichita State pick last year although they did end up beating #1 Kansas.

jeffgt14

A potential Marquette-Duke matchup in the 2nd round scares me picking Duke very far. Duke doesn’t play defense and Marquette can put up a ton of points (of course Duke can too). Don’t see Duke getting to the line 37 times either.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I didn’t say I am a Duke fan, just that I picked them to win. No one else has their talent and they have finally started playing like a team. Giles allows them the luxury of playing more aggressive defense outside.