March Madness Group

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Iowa State and Monte Morris. Watch out for that squad. Man we were soooo close to landing him... Im tuned into that game. I've got 2 kids from Flint I worked with in high school during the summer workouts playing.
Like this one :)

I had em in the FF last year too.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm in, is there anyway I can change my name to "Grayson Allen sucks"?

Pretty sure you have to go through the court system and depending on your age, your parents may have to consent. But Chad Johnson changed his name to a number in Spanish so I guess anything goes if you're willing to pull the trigger.

Yeah, but there's still only one Ochocinco (technically two numbers), I have a feeling that if Chason changed his name, there'd be a lot of copycats.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Pretty sure you have to go through the court system and depending on your age, your parents may have to consent. But Chad Johnson changed his name to a number in Spanish so I guess anything goes if you're willing to pull the trigger.
If I changed my name it would either be Hingle McCringleberry or Splash Smith

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm in, is there anyway I can change my name to "Grayson Allen sucks"?

So, my theory is that ratface had to come up with a new coaching strategy with the elimination of the 5 sec clock. He could no longer emphasize guarding close and flopping to draw a foul like he has for 35 years. So, he replaced his flopping drills with tripping drills, and Grayson has thrived.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
So, my theory is that ratface had to come up with a new coaching strategy with the elimination of the 5 sec clock. He could no longer emphasize guarding close and flopping to draw a foul like he has for 35 years. So, he replaced his flopping drills with tripping drills, and Grayson has thrived.
hahahaha someone who understands!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Tell me why Vandy got a bid???

Because they lost H2H to SC.

They had more potential to make the S16 out of the 11 seed than SC.

They played a better schedule.

Michigan 4-12 against the top 100. But they played that schedule so I guess there are points for trying

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Because they lost H2H to SC.

They had more potential to make the S16 out of the 11 seed than SC.

They played a better schedule.

Michigan 4-12 against the top 100. But they played that schedule so I guess there are points for trying
Selfishly I hope Tulsa rapes Ann Arbor tonite. I'll be watching our game at the bar with a bunch of Ann Arbor fans. Games are at the same time.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Heard on the radio today that 34 of the last 36 champs had at least one McD's All-American on their roster. Exceptions being '02 Maryland and '14 UConn.