Major Branding Announcement: New Tech Gold

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
First batch of Jacket Gold Polos and Tees to Football Texas jackets.
And some for pensacola
Better hurry barnes almost out of fat guy stuff

Last edited:

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Ugh ugly font. Reminds me of the old Sega Genesis logo with those sharp angles... and that junk was fugly.
Don't like the new gold either. Wanted to see a more yellow hue. It's like this is the New Coke.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ugh ugly font. Reminds me of the old Sega Genesis logo with those sharp angles... and that junk was fugly.
Don't like the new gold either. Wanted to see a more yellow hue. It's like this is the New Coke.
You and I would probably have agreed to tweek the Orange 014,uni colors. Those colors are associated with winning.
Alas the decision has been made so I am moving on by not forgetting Adidas can trim and add some borders - the three bars could be great.

Ps glad to see u posting.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
1990-ga-tech-citrus-bowl.jpg

231949136435_1.jpg

chibbs2.jpg

2759571.jpeg

GaTech_1990.jpg

These should be our uniforms. These should be our colors. They never need to change. Sad thing is despite Russell's obvious flaws as a company the last two seasons they finally got the football uniform close to what it should be. Now we're back to being the spicy brown mustards.

Gulden_Spicy_Brown_Mustard.jpg

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Love the new type font, gold white blue marketing. Beat my expectation. I really like the end zone, field numbers.
I was looking forward to possible redesigned interlocking GT logo but now kind of glad it didn't happen.

Love the new type font, gold white blue marketing. Beat my expectation. I really like the end zone, field numbers.
I was looking forward to possible redesigned interlocking GT logo but now kind of glad it didn't happen.
I think the photos of the endzone look better than it looks in person. The lettering really doesn't jump out like it appears in the photos. The remainder of the endzones need to be painted white so the letters jump out.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
Only minor gripe would be those 45 degree marks in the letters G, R, H, etc. Are those actually part of the Tech Tower font? I could be off on that. I'm not a marketing guy...

I don't think it's a reference to the font used on the sign on Tech Tower, I think it's intended to be the silhouette of the apex of Tech Tower in the negative space.

GTFLETCH

Banned
I like the branding.... We finally have a"brand"

Does anyone know if adidas will be the sole supplier of Tech Gear or will we still see KA and others sell Tech gear?