Lucas Johnson Entering Transfer Portal

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I'm glad this worked out for Lucas.

I think if he had been healthy when TaQuon got hurt against USF, he would have come in and never looked back. He always had the talent, but, as Techster says, his luck with injuries was very bad indeed. We lost two potentially very good QBs to untimely injury in Matt Jordan and Lucas.
It seems to me that Johnson had a jinxed life with QBs, and this kid was just one of several. But at least he has some eligibility left and will get a chance to play.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm glad this worked out for Lucas.

I think if he had been healthy when TaQuon got hurt against USF, he would have come in and never looked back. He always had the talent, but, as Techster says, his luck with injuries was very bad indeed. We lost two potentially very good QBs to untimely injury in Matt Jordan and Lucas.

Three, if you're counting Tim Byerly.

techdad02

Georgia Tech Fan

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Since we are determined to be off topic, I'll point out that in WWII, France actually invaded Germany first during the Saar Offensive in 1939. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now, come on. You actually expect us -- a football message board -- to believe that France worked up the nerve to actually attack Germany?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Now, come on. You actually expect us -- a football message board -- to believe that France worked up the nerve to actually attack Germany?

They did, and they were successful, but then they retreated, and when the Germans were done with Poland, they turned south and invaded France.

In football terms, France on offense made minor forward progress, punted on third down, and then watched the other team turn around and throw a 75 yard TD bomb to score. Fortunately, France had some ringers on the other side of the pond that would come in for the second half and win the game for them... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: