LSU fires Les Miles after 2-2 start; UPDATE Jimbo Fisher reportedly offered job

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
Averaged 10.2 wins per season over a decade at LSU. 10.0 in the last five years. Not good enough for the fans.

I'm an LSU alum (multiple times). I hope the Tigers lose every game for the next few years.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Averaged 10.2 wins per season over a decade at LSU. 10.0 in the last five years. Not good enough for the fans.

I'm an LSU alum (multiple times). I hope the Tigers lose every game for the next few years.

I could've lived happily without that last paragraph (y)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
"...Ed Orgeron (who went 3-21 in the SEC as a head coach at Ole Miss) will take over as interim coach."

Are they expecting him to "make LSU Great Again"?

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
guess who this is. heh. i went to school with him but i was a few years ahead of him.
les.png

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Miles will be hired by someone and he will bring Cameron with him as OC and will hire Van Gorder as DC.
High powered, high salaried, coaching staff.
As Stylee noted above... "Averaged 10.2 wins per season over a decade at LSU. 10.0 in the last five years."
And in the S Espn C.
Who is looking for a coach besides LSU?

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Ignoring the personalities of those fired today, I kind of hate to see the college game going the way of pro sports - not letting a coach finish the season. Not talking about an art Briles situation.

I guess there is just too much money involved anymore for it to be avoided.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Ignoring the personalities of those fired today, I kind of hate to see the college game going the way of pro sports - not letting a coach finish the season. Not talking about an art Briles situation.

I guess there is just too much money involved anymore for it to be avoided.
Art Briles will become head coach somewhere. He's too good of a head coach not to be hired by someone. I could see him being hired by Ole Miss when Hugh Freeze is fired after the NCAA lowers the boom.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Glad the dogs didn't get Miles last year. He would have dominated the SEC east.

There will be a bunch of openings this year, probably ND.

Van Gorder is a douche bag.