Loyola Chicago (8) vs. Georgia Tech (9), Friday, 4pm ET, TBS

slugboy

Staff member
Loyola favored by 2 1/2 to start

We got 4-5 days to plan and get ready

Also 100-1 odds to take it all are better than I thought we’d get

JacketMicMan

Georgia Tech Fan
Wonder if CJP is going to make some calls to Jason Gardner, former Arizona guard who coached under Porter Moser at Loyola before joining CJP in Memphis.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
L-C has a deserved rep for playing good bball from 2 yrs ago and have the same coach and a very skilled big ctr from then.NOT a pushover.
Not a push-over, but this is absolutely a 7-10 match-up with Tech being the 7 seed. The problem is we get the 1 seed next instead of the 2 seed. Gotta beat them all anyway. I predict a Final Four appearance if we get through the first weekend.

Loyola-Chicago can rise up and beat us if we don't take them seriously. But, I don't expect Tech to look past anyone.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 9.09.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 9.10.28 PM.png

Deleted member 2897

What a stand up guy. CJP announced he has almost 1500 text messages, and wanted the media to announce that he will indeed respond to every last single one of them, it may just take some time.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Problem is he gets away with a lot of physicality in the paint. The way to beat Illinois is to put Kofi on the line a lot.
The problem with that is it will mean our guys pick up a lot of fouls. Can’t afford to have any of our starters disqualified early.