Loyola Chicago (8) vs. Georgia Tech (9), Friday, 4pm ET, TBS

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Jose’s going to steal the ball from Krutwig a handful of times.
I kept thinking if that tall mofo tries to drive the paint from behind the arc he is going to get MUGGED by our guy.

Let’s freaking go. No more talking about what if’s the committee just threw some shade at a team who thrives off of it. We are going dancing!!!!!!

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Loyola is just hyped up because of what they did a couple of years ago. Not the same team anymore. Tech is the better team imo and Loyola hasn’t played anyone near as good as us.

this was my suspicion mid-season when i watched them and looked at their schedule. not based on anything in-depth, just felt like a solid mid-major capable of upsetting P6 teams, but overrated mostly living off their recent Final 4 run and beating up on MVC teams.

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ll I have to say I didn’t know jack ****e about our opponent, but after researching them furiously since our announcement, I like our chances. I love our team, we are playing hungry and our defense is great. Mark my words we are going to win this game!
It doesnt matter who first, We have to win four or 5 games to win the championship. This is just step 1 GO JACKETS.

Deleted member 2897

Colgate has almost the same NET rating and is like a 14 seed. LOL.

The thing is though, any team can win any game in the tournament. Gotta bring our own energy and play with our hair on fire. 1 bad game and season over. Cant disrespect your opponent. (Disrespect the committee, who by the way can go **** themselves.)